- 225g plain flour
- 1tbsp (heaping) soy flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 25g caster sugar
- 250ml soy milk
- 1/2tsp vanilla extract
- Sunflower oil, for frying
- Warmed maple syrup or agave nectar and vegan margarine to serve
- In a large bowl, combine flour, soy flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- Add the soy milk and vanilla and stir until you have a thick batter.
- Lightly oil a non-stick frying pan or griddle with sunflower oil and place over a medium heat.
- Gently pour a ladleful of batter into the pan. Wait until bubbles appear all over the surface of the pancake, then flip it over and cook on the other side until golden brown.
- Continue with the remaining batter while keeping the cooked pancakes warm under a clean cloth.
- Drizzle choice of syrup and a dollop of vegan margarine on top.
|Whole Food Diet that will make you lose weight!|