- 2½ cups whole spelt flour
- ⅔ cups almond meal
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ⅔ cup canola oil
- 2 large over ripe bananas, mashed
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and patted dry
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, combine spelt flour, almond meal, sugars, salt, and baking powder.
- Add mashed banana, canola oil, and almond milk. Stir to combine.
- Add blueberries and stir gently. Pour batter into muffin tin - fill cups about ⅔ full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees, or until a knife inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before eating.