- 1tsp ground cumin
- 1tsp cayenne pepper
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- 1tsp sugar
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 400g canned chickpeas, drained
- 1-2tbsp tamari (Japanese sweet soy)
- Combine the cumin, cayenne, paprika and sugar in a bowl and set aside.
- Place the oil in a frying pan over medium heat and cook the chickpeas for about 10 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Add the spice mixture and toss to combine.
- Drizzle with the tamari, stirring until evenly coated.
- Transfer to a plate and cool to room temperature, tossing occasionally to separate.
- Serve in a cone made from paper.