- 50g wheat bran
- 125ml boiling water
- 125ml rapeseed oil
- 175g brown sugar
- Egg substitute for 1 egg (1/2 pureed banana or 1/4 cup soy yogurt)
- 250ml soy milk
- 150g wholemeal flour
- 1 1/4tsp baking soda
- 1/2tsp salt
- Jam/Jelly topping of your choice to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a muffin tin with paper muffin cases.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients in order as listed above.
- Spoon into the muffin cases, filling to about the three-quarters level.
- Bake the muffin for 20 to 25 minutes until well risen and spongy to the touch.
- Cool for 5 minutes and then transfer muffin to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- I serve mine with orange marmalade on the top.
|Eat a whole food diet to lose weight fast. Click her to see presentation!|