- 4 large sweetcorn cobs, shucked (or 500g frozen sweetcorn)
- 2tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 400ml of water
- 500ml soy milk
- 1 vegan stock cube
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley and some fresh cooked corn, to garnish
- Heat the oil in the saucepan, then add the onion and cook for 5 to 7 minutes over medium-high heat until soft.
- Stir in the potatoes and the jalapeno peppers and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add 400ml of water, soy milk, vegan stock cube and sweetcorn.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender but still retaining their shape.
- Serve garnishd with chopped parsley and some fresh cooked corn.
|Lose weight fast with whole food Cruise Control Diet|